Here Is How To Fill The Void of One Direction

Collectively how will we be able to make it through the British Boy Band void? I have two groups that you should check out and will help. I went to the source of the One Direction phenomenon and looked across the pond for something new. Collectively we can make it through the future with less One Direction in our lives.

#1 Stereo Kicks


Stereo Kicks is a group of 8 lads who are still trying to figure out there voice across the pond, but have a feeling now with One Direction taking a time-out, that this band might start making some noise in the states.

#2 Collabro 

  

Let's take a different approach. How about a boyband that sings Musical theatre songs? I know it sounds pretty weird, but these five guys have great voices. Worth checking them out for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment